Sicilian-style Dressing ingredients:
- Olive Oil, extra virgin
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Sriracha, cock sauce
- SeaSalt/Pepper/CRP/Oregano/Garlic, fresh halved
Boom. Let age for days, if possible.
Sicilian-style Pasta Salad ingredients:
- Pasta, el dente and non-rinsed
- Sicilian-style Dressing
- Broccoli, chopped small and slightly blanched
- Basil, freshly sliced
- Olives (green and black), pitted and halved
- Shallot, julienne sliced
- Celery, sliced
- Garbanzo Beans, cooked and cooled
- Black Eyed Peas, cooked and cooled
- Tofu, extra firmly crumbled
I hurried the cooling el dente pasta mixed well with stirred Sicilian-style Dressing and combined everything else.
Enjoy immediately or let sit for days.
I also brainstormed a Tofu marination idea showcasing the Tofu over the Sicilian-style Pasta Salad over a bed of Italian-style rice. I was not sober during this ordeal and I do need to remaster that idea.
I do know it was delicious!