Escaping from a sometimes meat & dairy substitute overload, these Tacos exclude any of that. Chunky Guacamole and lightly roasted Potatoes are ever gratifying and truly meaty enough for any Taco lover.
- Corn Tortilla (36) @ $1.99 = $0.05 per serving
- Guacamole (15) @ $2.75 = $0.18 per serving
- Corn (5) @ $1.79 = $0.036 per serving
- Potato (15) @ $2.55 = $0.17 per serving
- Lettuce (24) @ $0.98 = $0.04 per serving
- Tomato (8) @ $1.89 = $0.24 per serving
- Seasonings (Garlic, Cayenne, SeaSalt, Pepper & light oil) = $0.08 per serving
The chopped Potatoes, Corn and seasonings were tossed and roasted before being tossed with Iceberg Lettuce and chunky Guacamole. The Corn Tortillas were warmed by flame, stuffed with the animal-free Potatoes and topped with chopped Tomatoes.
I don’t know if a Taco could be any easier to prepare. And at $1.12 per serving, I don’t know how much more economical a hearty & healthy Taco could be.