I will be BikePacking via FatBike this weekend and I plan on being better prepared than last year.
I made quite a few kickass Vegan Wraps, that are DAMN good! I will also be packing Nuts, Vegan Cliff bars and Larabars. If I’ll be drinking as much beer as last years Canal Grinder, I’ll need to keep a full stomach and have something for the next day. I might share a Ⓥrap or two. We’ll see.
I dusted off my arrogant and bastardish FatBike, whom I’ve named Arrogant Bastard, and rode in a strom last night. I got drenched, drank a couple of kickass beers and took some nice pics.
THE STORY OF MY LIFE.
- I superly chopped Iceberg and Romain Lettuce. I combined diced Carrots, Celery and Onion with the Lettuce. Garbanzo Beans added.
- I threw in Vegenaise, Balsamic Vinegar and Mustard with Celery Seed and Chipotle Powder.
- There is such a thing as Peppered Tofurky, I promise you, and it is delicious. I unpeeled the Tofurky and butcherly chopped mixing extremely well.
- I warmed Tortillas and wrapped that goodness up.
- I tried one and packaged up 12 for tomorrow as long as they’ll fit and pack ok.
Cook on. #RideOn. Enjoy a Beer.