Salad finger food is here because I’m too lazy to use a knife unless I’m on a plant killing massacre rampage. I mow my lawn with a steak knife. Nothing gives me more pleasure than plant genocide. Kill ’em all!
I’ve mentioned before (blogged in your eye) that spontaneous thinking is my lifeline and it helps my luck with cooking or in this case, cutting and arranging.
Low Budget Ⓥeganism 15
Salad Slider ingredients:
- Tomato, vine ripe and sliced halfly (4.5) @ $3.98 = $0.88 per serving
- Spinach, baby and sliced (12) @ $2.99 = $0.25 per serving
- Avocado, sliced (3) @ $0.49 = $0.16 per serving
- Cucumber, sliced (7) @ $0.99 = $0.14 per serving
- Onion, sliced (10) @ $1.99 = $0.20 per serving
- Balsamic Vinegar (32) @ $2.97 = $0.10 per serving
- Sea Salt (357) @ $1.99 = $0.01 per serving
Slice and arrange. At $2.73 per serving, this is worth it and fun to pop salads.
Pairs well with clean hands and an IPA.