I am so impressed with this BBⓋ Eggplant concept that I will be redesigning it with a few upgrades at a later date. These two sandwiches were amazingly delicious. They were also cheap and easy like the hooker I’ve always dreamed of…. 😐
In all seriousness…
- Eggplant, grilled and chopped (8) @ $1.78 = &0.23 per serving
- Brown Sugar (227) @ $1.50 = $0.01 per serving
- Ketchup (47) @ $2.24 = $0.05 per serving
- Salsa (22) @ $2.48 = $0.12 per serving
- Seasonings: Salt/Pepper/GarlicP/OnionP = $0.05 per serving
- Rye Bread, grilled (16) @ $2.89 = $0.19 per serving
- Liquid Smoke (8) @$1.48 = $0.19 per serving
For the taste and cost, this is a no-brainer easy lunch or snack inside the Vegan lifestyle. It calculates to $0.84 per serving.
- I used an awesome pan that is non-stick. I heated that pan and threw the chopped Eggplant in and tossed ’em around a bit.
- I seasoned with Salt/Pepper and then Liquid Smoke.
- After obtaining a bit more color, I added the Salsa, Ketchup, Brown Sugar & Seasonings and reduced heat.
- After a few minutes, turn off heat and letlive.
- Put on bread and I now recommend cutting in half.
CHEERS to the 50 followers I have as of today! Feel free for any input or suggestions or dares. It keeps me going (because I’m hungry), but to influence others with ideas and to have an audience is the best motivation. I wish people would survive off of their own cooked meals and I wish fast food would deplete and Cows Wouldn’t Fart So Much.