More of just a side, these are absolutely an economical and delicious way to eat ⓋEGAN.
Low Budget ⓋEGAN 7/10 POTATOES ingredients:
- Potatoes (20) @ $2.99 = $0.15 per serving
- Salt/Pepper = $0.05 per serving
- Sriracha (96) @ $2.97 = $0.04 per serving
- Balsamic Vinegar (32) @ $2.97 = $0.10 per serving
- Oil (128) @ $5.49 = $0.05 per serving
These potatoes are super cheap at $0.39 per serving. And an outstanding side or snack.
The most complicated thing to figure out is cutting. Either slice one way or slice both ways for a nice french fry style baked potato. These are also good without any ingredients.
- Slice potatoes and bake for 1.5 hours.
- Mix ingredients and spread over top of Potatoes.
- Broil for 10-15 minutes and serve.