Mixing bicycles, (good) beers and (great) food together is a powerful combination. And at that, not everyone is Vegan and definitely not even Vegetarian. I have learned most people are well aware and can somehow relate to Vegetarianism. It’s Veganism that overwhelms the carnivorous mindset. I try my best in any situation to influence people to better the planet and in bettering themselves.
- Vital Wheat Gluten
- Rosemary/FennelSeed, crushed
- Corn Meal
- Tomato Paste
- BayLeaves/Celery/Onion, for cooking in
- Non-Dairy Cheese Cloth
411: Mix wet ingredients together and mix dry ingredients together and then mix wet and dry together. Form into a loaf and put into wet ‘Cheese’ Cloth and bake in Lasagna pan two hours flipping halfway in Broth. Remove from cloth immediately and store, add color or use!
WildTurkey 101 BBⓋ sauce ingredients:
- Chipotle Adobe, chopped/mixed/liquified
- Liquid Smoke
- Garlic/Onion/Serrano, diced and roasted or roasted and chopped
- Brown Sugar
- Tomato Paste
- Wild Turkey 101, after a few sips 🙂
- Bring everything to a boil and simmer for hours.
- Strain or do not strain, depending use.
- Olive Oil
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Garlic cloves, peeled & slight cut into
Two parts oil to one part Vinegar which is ⅔ Red Wine Vinegar and ⅓ Balsamic. Let marinate for days.
- Rotini, tri-color & slightly overcooked
- Daiya, ‘Cheddar’ slices-chopped
- Black Olives, whole & then quartered
- Italian Dressing
- Cucumber, deseeded & diced finely
- Radish, diced
- Celery Seed
- Sunflower Seed, shelled & unsalted
- Spinach, basil-like sliced 🙂
Mix & add dressing as late as possible.