In a recent blog, I briefly shared an easy Chinese-style concoction that is super easy to make however you’d like. I made a massive batch and decided to go out with a bang and fix it up just a bit in the end.
I tell ya what, Non GMO Project Verified Food sells me every time. And I usually pay more, but for the pride it delivers me, it’s well worth it. I wrapped my handlebars with new Bontrager tape. And I’m loving the new look.
- Ramen Noodles, seasoning discarded
- Potatoes, diced and boiled (or roasted)
- Broccoli, fresh or frozen florets-blanched
- Garlic, minced
- Ginger, minced
- Soy Sauce, Vegan
- Vegetable Broth
- Peanut Oil
- Vegetable Oil
- Sunflower Seeds, shelled
- Fishless Filets, baked & sliced
- Grilled Eggplant, baked
Chopsticks to mouth:
- Cook Ramen slightly undercooking, draining and leave separate seasoned with Soy Sauce and Sriracha.
- Cook Potatoes and blanch Broccoli and leave aside.
- Add Oil/Garlic/Ginger and sauté for a couple of minutes before adding everything else and mixing.
- This time around I baked Fishless Filets and Grilled Eggplant and just sliced the Fishless Filets and put on top
- I could have brought more Broccoli to top, but I’m lazy and I was hungry!
Eat healthy to be healthy!